Unit cards

Home Forums Historical Bolt Action Unit cards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Todd
    Participant

I am sure the question has been asked and answered many times. I did some due diligence by looking through several pages on the forum for the question. I could not find it anywhere so here goes…. Why aren’t there any unit cards for units in BA. I found a 2 year old advertisement for unit cards but I have searched high and low and cannot find them. Unit cards just seem like such a no-brainer idea to me. I am wondering why they are not readily available.

Master Chief
    Participant

Warlord Games “toyed” with the idea of decks some time back, selling separate decks for Allied and Axis vehicles. Sales were probably bad and so the decks were discontinued. Now vehicle (and some artillery units like the German 88) cards are included in their packages, but as far as I know there are none for infantry units, probably because it will be tough to squeeze the card into the blister pack.

Stuart Harrison
    Participant

The cards Master Chief mentions were riddled with errors so most people stayed away from buying them – they were quietly dropped and have hardly been mentioned since as they weren’t worth the stock they were printed on.

Eric T Holmes
    Participant

Make your own if it’s a tool you want to use.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.