LVT Landing Vehicle Tracked models

Home Forums Historical Bolt Action LVT Landing Vehicle Tracked models

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    harryb
    Participant

I tried out some LVTs for a 28mm Pacific game. We are looking forward to playing a big game again at some point.

Check out the Glasgow Warhog blog for more pictures.  http://glasgowwarhog.blogspot.com

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by harryb.
    Master Chief
    Participant

Very nice indeed.

harryb
    Participant

Cheers Master Chief

Kar98k
    Participant

Those look great. Well done. Also, your bargain bits creations gave me a few ideas. Thanks for sharing.

For those that do not have a 3d printer, and would like some LVTs, there is hope because Rubicon Models has a good line of these available for the miniature gamer.

harryb
    Participant

Thanks KAR98K …Yes good point about 3d prints….R do have some nice pieces in development. I like the idea that 3d and plastic kit markets are pushing both to do better.
    and yeap waste not – lets use up those spares parts! Glad it helped to spark you onto something(get a picture up!)
    But have you noticed the price of green stuff lately – its shot through the ceiling…
    cheers Glasgow Warhog

harryb
    Participant

LVT1 troop/Marines inserts (these were just spare parts)…. if you want – more pics are on Glasgow Warhog blog. But these are just half 3d print and half spares!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by harryb.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.