Examples

Home Forums Historical Bolt Action Examples

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steiner
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I am new in the game and forum. I have read the rulebook a couple of times and also played a dozen games. The book is all highlighted by now. However, I still have a lot of doubts and questions. I have also seen many tutorials on the internet.

I am missing examples. The book sometimes provide some but there should be many more.

Is there a place to see examples of rules being applied in the game?

Thanks

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Steiner.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Steiner.
    Kar98k
    Participant

I was going to say there are some examples of play on YouTube, but since you said, “I have also seen many tutorials on the internet” maybe you have seen some or most of these. One note about the YouTube videos; some of the examples of play are for the First Edition of Bolt Action, and some of the examples of play that are for the Second Edition of Bolt Action have at times a play error here and there, so it might be worth it to check the comments sometimes.

Stuart Harrison
    Participant

First point, make sure you download and read the FAQ/Errata:

Second, it’s a good idea to join a few of the facebook groups depending on your location/level of interest – many of them are more active than this forum so you will get a wider cross section of responses and get them quicker.

Third, if in doubt about a point in the rules, ask away – the community is generally helpful even with the most frequently asked questions, up to and including providing references and rule quotes to point you in the right direction.

Cheers and enjoy the hobby!

Steiner
    Participant

Thanks, I will post all my questions in this forum.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.