Leave your enemies tanks as smouldering ruins with the new Soviet ZiS-2 anti-tank gun.
The 57mm ZiS-2 was developed before the war to give anti-tank artillery regiments a weapon capable of destroying heavily armoured tanks. It was a rapid-firing semi-automatic gun that could shoot up to 25 rounds a minute.
ZiS-2 production was cancelled shortly after the outbreak of the war when it became clear that the armour thickness of Germans tanks had been greatly exaggerated.
Soviet Zima Force
After the rapid collapse of the Soviet defences against the German blitzkrieg, Stalin sought to reinforce his lines with veterans from the East. Their vast combat experience proved invaluable when holding off the Axis forces, and acted as a sturdy and resolute core for the Soviet army.
Stalin has high hopes for this task force, it contains everything a Soviet commander needs! It has:
- The new Soviet HQ (Winter) blister pack
- The new Soviet Maxim MMG team (Winter) blister pack
- The new Soviet ZIS-3 divisional gun (Winter) blister pack
- The new Soviet ZIS-2 anti-tank gun (Winter) blister pack
- The new Soviet 82mm medium mortar team (Winter) blister pack
- A Siberian Squad box set
- A Soviet Scout squad blister pack