We’ve agreed to sponsor a rather spiffing painting competition for those nice chaps at Wargames and Miniatures Paradise (WAMP).
Based on Warlord miniatures this competition is open to everyone – check out the guidelines from our forum member Undave:
Warlord have offered us some booty to tempt you with and the prizes look like this:
1st place – £50 worth of Warlord product.
2nd Place – £25 worth of Warlord product.
3rd place – £10 worth of Warlord product.
Warlord’s choice – signed copy of the Black Powder rules.
Yes, boring but make sure you read them!
- You must be a Wamp Member to participate although membership is free.
- You may enter as many times as you like.
- Each entrant is only eligible for one prize. In the event of an entrant winning more than one prize they will receive the prize of highest value – any subsequent prizes will be awarded to the next highest placed entrant.
- Each entry may only submit one photograph so if you need more angles it MUST be a montage any additional photographs of that entry will be removed.
- All entries must be new work within the last 3 months and previously unpublished in other contests (you may enter pieces that participated in the Little Angels Contest.
- You give WAMP and Warlord permission to use your pictures for publicity (but you do retain ownership)
- You may post pictures of WIP or final shots both here and elsewhere
- Judging will be carried out by public poll.
- The deadline for submission is 8th May 2010 2pm GMT
- IF you are a WAMP supporter then you benefit from an extended dealine which will be 72 hours later at 2pm 11th May GMT (for details on becoming a WAMP sponsor please visit the announcements section).
- Submissions must be posted to the Warlord contest album.
- All entries must feature Warlord or Bolt action miniatures only.
- You may use accessories and bases from other companies as long as the piece is inherently Warlord.
- You may enter a single miniature, diorama, full 300 piece battle scene – whatever you like as long as its Warlord.
- All entries must use an Warlord miniature that was available to buy from their store within the last 12 months
- Any problems or questions then feel free to ask or pm me here.
Entries may be placed here:
Warlord make some great minis and anything from Warlord or Bolt Action are eligible.
You can see some entries of models in progress here.