Transport your troops to the next Island you wish to conquer with the IJN Daihatsu-class landing craft!
The Daihatsu-class landing craft was a 14-meter long troop transport constructed of metal and powered by a diesel engine. Potentially armed with weapons up to 37mm in size, it was quite seaworthy and could travel at 8 knots for 50 miles carrying 1 type 95 tank or 70 men.
Conquer the Pacific!
The IJN Fleet Contains:
- 6 x T-14-class MTBs (metal)
- 3 x Maru-Ni kamikaze boats (metal)
- 3 x Shin-Yo kamikaze boats (metal)
- 4 x large Sampan (resin and metal – two of each canopied boat)
- 1 x Escort Type Hei minesweeper (resin & metal)
- 1 x Aichi D3A ‘Val’ (metal)
- Ship Cards
- Plastic Torpedo markers