U.S.N. and U.S.M.C.

Home Forums Historical Blood Red Skies U.S.N. and U.S.M.C.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BlackHorse11
    Participant

Are there any plans for U.S. Navy and Marine Corps aircraft and squadrons to appear in Blood Red Skies?

Nat
    Participant

In may the USAAF national card set, plus the F4U Corsair with the aces Philip Kirwood & Pappy Boyington…these are metal

edit – there are also plans for the starter box to be done with a pacific bent based on Midway, with the Zeros & I’m not sure which USN fighter it will be but they will be plastic.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Nat.
    Koin-Koin

Also, the wildcats were used by both corps.

Renko
    Participant

Hi Guys

There are certainly plans. As has been mentioned the F4U will be released as a Squadron box “soon”. The US Expansion (cards only) concentrates on USAAF types. There is a plan to release more models and cards to cover PTO but at the moment the production \ release schedules are full for pretty much the whole of 2019. The plan so far is to put some emphasis on PTO in 2020 with a new 2 player starter in plastic – probably Wildcat and A6M2 and supporting metal and card releases. This is all still subject to change but assuming the card expansions go well I think a USN\USMC card expansion would make a lot of sense

Koin-Koin

The Corsairs preorder s are part of today’s newsletter with two aces announced.
    Unfortunately there’s no squadron specific decals mentioned so far.
    I hope by the time they’re available we’ll have them ready too.

Koin-Koin

Corsairs are due to land on the shelves tomorrow and more opponents for them next month as the Mitsubishi J2M Raiden and the Kawanishi N1K-2 Shiden Kai are available for pre-order.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.