Rules for Simo Häyhä, “White Death"

Home Forums Historical Bolt Action Rules for Simo Häyhä, “White Death"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Master Chief
    Participant

Simo Häyhä a.k.a. “White Death” comes wih the Armies of Italy book when ordered direct from Warlord Games. I was told that although he was mentioned inside the book there are no rules for fielding him. Has anyone come across any rules in any of the other books for fielding him or in any separate listing like the legends lists?

Stuart Harrison
    Participant

Ostfront, p22 – 75 points veteran sniper (lone figure, not a team).

Trained Huntsman – gets to re-roll morale checks when in Ambush (not a great deal of use to a one man team except when being tank assaulted…?) plus gets the standard Finnish +1 to hit firing from Ambush.

Master of the Hunt – can advance and go into ambush instead of firing.

The White Death – if he fails to cause damage, he can re-roll the “to damage” dice, second result stands.

vanvelzen
    Participant

and he has an SMG 🙂
    Does he also have two wounds? or was that the other special character that died in vietnam?

Stuart Harrison
    Participant

“and he has an SMG 🙂
    Does he also have two wounds? or was that the other special character that died in vietnam?”

Missed mentioning the SMG – Simmo has nothing about wounds/damage etc.

Lauri Torni also doesn’t have additional wounds, his officer unit has the same rule as the Kaukopartio squad – always act as if they have a medic within 6″ so can save casualties from small arms on a roll of a 6.

Master Chief
    Participant

Thanks for the info, helpful as always. I think I will get both books soon 😁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.