Radar Support & Fighter Sweep

Home Forums Historical Blood Red Skies Radar Support & Fighter Sweep

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Greg S
    Participant

Elements either deploy as disadvantaged, engaged or high cover.

How does Radar support work in this scenario? Do you roll a maneuver test to change the status of the whole element? Or can you place disadvantaged elements and then change the advantage level of individual planes?

Nat
    Participant

Going off memory here….

but like cards such as poor quality as you dont roll for stating advantge in the scenario I would say it doesnt work.

HOWEVER I would suggest waiting until the end of the month when people should have a copy of air strike and read through it to see if there are any changes in the working of the scenarios to cover stuff like this.

Claire
    Participant

It IS the end of the month. I notice that Air Strike is shown as available now. I don’t know how long before my FLGS here in the States has it, but I look forward to preview comments from others.

Marcus
    Participant

Edit:

It should have to be cleared up for sure but initially i felt it has to work to some extent since its included in the ”suggested forces” list.

Then again, so is the Ace Pilot Skill ”lightning reaction” and in the suggested matchup that skill has no effect so in essence a useless card.

Sidenote: played a match tonite, the game is massive fun!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Marcus.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Marcus.
    Greg S
    Participant

Does anyone had Air Strike yet, and is this answered?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.