PDF Availability Question

Home Forums Historical Bolt Action PDF Availability Question

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Christoph Hintze
    Participant

Does anyone here have any idea as to when the new D-Day book; “D-Day: British & Canadian Sectors – Bolt Action Theatre Book”, will be available?  I prefer to purchase the PDF and then print and bind it myself in letter size.  This way it is somewhat larger than the paper size it is sold in and much easier for me to read, plus I use a feather binding system and the book will lie flat.

Thanks,

Stoff

Nat
    Participant

The BA Campaign books are published by Ospreypublishing .com ….under osprey games on the website…

Master Chief
    Participant

Does anyone here have any idea as to when the new D-Day book; “D-Day: British & Canadian Sectors – Bolt Action Theatre Book”, will be available?

I just received my pre-ordered hardcopy last Friday with the free Stan Hollis miniature. I am also waiting for the PDF as well. I prefer PDF versions of the books during gameplay, as I can use word search to find relevant sections quickly. I had checked with Warlord Games on the PDF release dates for this and the Mariana book. Their reply was both are still in the works; they did not provide definite dates, but just said the PDF books will definitely be released later.

Nat
    Participant

I dont get how one publisher can have them available on their site yet the other partner doesnt….

ok I also dont get how DDay Canadian is £16, & Marinas in £19.19 for ebook & PDF but yeah…..

Master Chief
    Participant

I thought you meant the hardcopies were at Ospreygames website. Now I see the PDFs available as well at £16 each. If you buy both the hardcopy and the PDF or ePub version, you get 25% discount for both. I’ll wait for the Warlord PDFs.

Christoph Hintze
    Participant

Is there any word yet as to when Warlord Games will have this PDF available on their website?

Thanks.

Christoph Hintze
    Participant

Bump

Still looking for the answer from someone.

Christoph Hintze
    Participant

bump

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.