No answer from Customer Care

Home Forums General Discussion No answer from Customer Care

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Claudio Rieder
    Participant

Hi

I’m interested to know if others are also having a problem getting in touch with customer service. I asked a question about a lost delivery over a week ago and haven’t even received a reply yet (just the ticket number). Too bad… Calling is a bit difficult as I’m not sure if my English skills are sufficient for a phone call….
    Today I also tried the chat window of the ticket system, no answer for 3 hours.
    Any ideas what else I could try?

Claudio

invisible officer
    Participant

Have you tried the UPS tracking option?   You should have got the code with sending confirmation. Warlord have just the same you have there, so no answer may be because they could just answer: No idea.

Claudio Rieder
    Participant

That’s the problem, I didn’t get the Tracking Code. In my account, I can only see “Fulfilled April 27, 2021”.

With every other order I immediately got the tracking number. This was my question to the customer service.

Claudio Rieder
    Participant

I have just received a message from the customer Service. There has been a problem with booking orders to certain locations so they had to resolve the issue. I am of course reassured, but it would have been nice if the customers had been informed about this… 🙂

SteveT
    Participant

Its UPS, just be lucky they still have the parcel at all.  Bumbling fools.

Jorge Carloto
    Participant

I’m actually having similar trouble. I ordered from Portugal, it’s been over a month since I ordered from Warlord Games and still waiting. UPS services say the goods are still in the UK (!) and advised to contact WG. Well, three emails to suport services and, again, still waiting for the courtesy of some reply. Very frustrating.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Jorge Carloto.
    Jorge Carloto
    Participant

Well, UPS admited: it’s lost in transit. They tell me to contact WL costumer services. I’m up to my hair with this. Just sent another email to WL (number 4 regarding this issue, no answer to the other three) and will wait for more time until WL decides I’m worthy of a reply. Or maybe someone in WL will, accidently, read this post and remembers what their trade is all about 😉

Nat
    Participant

If on FB or discord drop them a DM with your email address as I’ve had mine end up in their spam system before….

I generally leave it 2 days if I’ve not had an auto response (its happened twice) I contact one of the team via FB and they look into where the emails gone.

Craig
    Keymaster

If you have any issues contacting customer service – please let me know, its most likely spam related.

Claudio Rieder
    Participant

Hi Craig
    I made a request eight days ago because two items I ordered arrived defective. I received a confirmation email and a ticket was created. However, the ticket has not yet been assigned to anyone and I have not received a reply. As I said, it was eight days ago… The ticket number is #158082.

Thanks Claudio

Claudio Rieder
    Participant

Hi Craig

Today I got an answer to my request, so the problem is solved.

Kind Regards
    Claudio

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.