Looking For Japanese “Betty” Bomber

Home Forums Historical Blood Red Skies Looking For Japanese “Betty” Bomber

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Nat.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    HellRaiser 7
    Participant

I’m looking for a company/store he has 1/200 scale Japanese Mitsubishi G4M2 “Betty” Bomber. I’m putting together a a scenario (which I got of Wargames, Soldiers, & Strategy Magazine) called “To Kill Yamamoto “. The scenario is very easy to play and makes for a great demo game. I have everything but the bombers. The magazine actual recommended a site which they got their bombers from, Armament Miniatures, I cannot get them to respond. Starting to run out of time cause I have Gaming Cons I want to run this scenario at. I’m looking to get a couple Betty Bombers or any Japanese Bombers to use too. Thank you. Ed

Koin-Koin

It does not looks like there is any 1/200 model produced but, you never know.

Nowadays, 3D print could be the option to bypass such restrictions. So if you have access to such technology I’d suggest to have a search around.

Nat
    Participant

A mate of mine 3D printed my Bettys as a gift so there are STLs out there… however I think I put the wings on slightly wrong so they are a bit bowed :p

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.