FAQ

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    James Boyd
    Participant

I understand that there is an FAQ for this game. Please post it on your own forum. Some of us don’t use Facebook.

Koin-Koin

If such option was available on this forum, I would +1 @james Boyd’s post.

For those who never tried it before, I suggest to use Facebook without an account. This is one of the worst web experience, only exceeded by the same but without authorising cookies 😁

More seriously, a FAQ easily available would be really appreciated.

leopard
    Participant

If there is an FAQ and its only on Facebook then as far as I’m concerned there isn’t an FAQ, I’m not on that site and have no intention of ever being on that site.

Tokhuah
    Participant

I agree about FB not being ideal but Warlord set the stage when they created this new inadequate forum.

Cat Shot One
    Participant

Oh yes, Warlords, please make the FAQ available to people who aren’t on Facebook!
    Looking at the publicly accessable part of the FB BRS page, I can’t locate it.
    Is there any other location to get it? The WG homepage would appear to be the most logical place to me (like it is for many other WG game titles like BA, ToH, etc.)

Luiso Bosqueviejo
    Participant

I also think this document should be in a more accessible and official site (this forums or the game webpage). Facebook is definitely the worst site for that -it’s the place of another company and a site for chatting with other gamers.

I hope I can upload the file for the gamers who don’t have a FB account.

Nat
    Participant

Sorry I didnt think of creating a thread when I copied it over from FB because of what you said about not every one using FB, I just put it (the FAQ) into the ‘Rules Questions’ thread..

(ps nothing to do with WL just trying to be a helpful user!)

Luiso Bosqueviejo
    Participant

No problem, Nat. As I said, I think this document should be in a more accessible place, maybe a dedicated thread in this forum. 🙂

Koin-Koin

And finally…
    Let me introduce…
    The long awaited…
    The one and only…
    Official BRS FAQ

😀

Edit: and thanks to Andy Chambers for using the diagram I shared for tailing.
    (That’s actually the second BRS official document I’m credited into 🥰 )

Mark Barker
    Participant

Congrats ! The diagrams are bang on.

I’m taking credit for the ‘missing a Pilot Action if you overshoot’. I’ve got an e-mail from Andy a while back saying he liked the idea, and now its official so I’m counting that.

OK I pinched the idea from Wings of War and X-Wing but other than that is 100% original and all my own work … 😀

Best wishes,

Mark

Koin-Koin

That, Mark, is a real contribution to the game.

Koin-Koin

April 2019 updated FAQ is available here

Nat
    Participant

Todays Errata Doc.

edit – uploaded on to FB by Andy Chambers

• This reply was modified 4 years, 12 months ago by Nat.
    Cat Shot One
    Participant

Great to have!
    Cheers Nat

Koin-Koin

Nice catch.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.