Doctor Who In Bolt Action

Home Forums Historical Bolt Action Doctor Who In Bolt Action

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Luke
    Participant

Since the main range for Doctor Who: exterminate has now been shut down i thought id sit down for a bit and attempt to create some rules for the models in bolt action since they use the same scale of models, so far ive began to make the cybermen as a faction however i feel like i could use the community’s help a bit here for balancing and coming up with new ideas as im not sure what their faction abilities should be, generally just interested in feedback so far (ive used a bit of a mix of konflikt 47 and bolt action 2.0 rules just as a heads up). Thanks for your time

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E8ywCx2R1O-daoH0DYYG-74iLgKeuPexyLVvPnxJW8Y/edit?usp=sharing

SteveT
    Participant

Superb idea.

Luke
    Participant

thanks 🙂 i included a google docs link on hte original post so you can check out what ive written up so far

skymandr
    Participant

Great work so far! 🙂

Luke
    Participant

Quick Update, Daleks have been added to the list! they dont mess around that’s for sure

Luke
    Participant

for anyone still looking into this, i apologize for the hiatus but i have just added the sontarans, the cybus cybermen and i have started work on the time lords! (along with some new special rules)
    hope everything ive written is understandable and as always im open to some creative criticism and playtesting! have fun.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.