Command Post

Home Forums Historical Bolt Action Command Post

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nigel Heather
    Participant

Just purchased the Tank War rules expansion book.

I was reading the chapter on crew skills and it instructs you to refer to skill tables.  Okay, so the information is there, I can work it out myself, but I expected there to be actual tables.  It is a rule book, it refers you to skill tables so why wouldn’t I expect to see skill tables.  So check in the back, nope nothing there.  Maybe they are part of the main rules, wouldn’t have thought so but I check anyway – nope.

Then at the front of the book it refers me to a dedicated section of the forums called Command Post where I can, and I quote

”find the latest PDF documents of the Errata and Frequently Asked Questions.  These documents fix and typos and/or rules issues that have crept into our books ….. But that’s not all you can find in Command Post – this area also includes useful gaming aids, like reference sheets, as well as the ever growing Additional Units PDF …..” and it goes on.

Sounds really interesting.  Trouble is, I can’t find this Command Post either.  Must exist because the book that Warlord Games has just sold me is so proud of it.

So can anyone point me in the direction of the Command Post.

Many thanks,

Nigel

Stuart Harrison
    Participant

The Command Post did exist when Tank War was published in 2014, unfortunately we lost that version of the Forum in about 2018.  It hasn’t been replaced in the current Forum.

Nat
    Participant

for what its worth …some of the FAQ /Errata has been rolled in to the Bolt Action FAQ (free on the warlord store)….

However its also worth noting that Tank War is a Bolt Action V1 suplement so has a number of rules ….mishmashs shall we call them…. where the core rules have been changed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.