The Sd. Kfz (abbreviation for the German word Sonderkraftfahrzeug that means special motor vehicle) 250 half-track was a shortened version of the Sd Kfz 251 Hanomag and came in many variants fulfilling many different roles.
This model represents the Neu 250/9 version of the vehicle which was fitted with 20mm cannon in an open top turret and a co-axial MG34 machine gun. It was in use from 1943 onwards in most theatres for Recce (Reconnaissance) missions or in a scouting role.
This model can also be used to represent the anti-tank 250/10 version of this half-track.
- 1 resin Sd. Kfz 250/9
- metal pieces for detailing.
Bolt Action stats
- Type: Armoured Cars
- Weapons: One open turret-mounted light autocannon and co-axial MMG
- Damage Value: 7+ (armoured carrier)
- Special Rules: Open-topped, Recce
- Options: may be turned into a 250/10 by treating the armament as a forward facing, anti-tank gun (37mm Pak36 or 28mmsPzB41)
- NB: Can also be inexperienced and veteran, see Bolt Action rulebook for more details