What do French players want to see?

Home Forums Historical Bolt Action What do French players want to see?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    boomboom517
    Participant

What models do you want to see next for the French? Going to exclude plastic infantry as I think we all want that. For me it’s the Laffely 10s need a small transport for my DLM

HellRaiser 7
    Participant

The French need a Flamethrower team,

D-2 tank (nobody makes one). DeGaulle had a custom painted one.
    Universal Carrier with Antitank gun like they used in the desert

Since Late War French have Engineers, I wish the had SMGs and Bars added to the list.

French Tank Riders. Late War had a squad of tank guards who followed the tanks in the Dodge trucks but would dismount the trucks and even ride on the tanks to protect the tanks from Infantry and Panzerfaust and Panzerschreck teams. Would be very cool models at cool unit for Late War French List

Motorcycle w/side car and Machine Gun

richard zamudio
    Participant

Did the French have engineer squads in early war? If so, I think it would be an addition that many armies already share.

Paul
    Participant

French infantry in tropical kit.

These could be assembled and painted as early Free French (think Koufra and Bir Hakeim), as Vichy troops defending the Levant and North Africa, as French troops in Indochina fighting the Siamese and the Japanese, or even, if we’re going outside of the range of Bolt Action, as Legionaries for pulp games, and potentially as post war French in Indochina and Algeria.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.