Stats for units not in the second edition rulebook.

Home Forums Historical Bolt Action Stats for units not in the second edition rulebook.

Tagged: 

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by Nat.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bubbles
    Participant

I recently got the Japanese special weapons team which comes with the flamethower squad and antitank satchel squad but neither of them are under Japan in the force selecting section of the second edition rulebook. Where abouts would I find the details for units which aren’t in the second edition rulebook? It didn’t apper to come with any info on the units either as I’d assumed it would have.

Nat
    Participant

The Rulebook contains a ‘get you by list’ …this is rather  basic for all nations.

The main Japanese list is in ‘armies of Japan’  whilest its a v1 book its still the current one. (the only hickup is HE, which uses xDx notation… you have to cross reference that with the HE v Buildings chart to see what size template the HE weapons have) and superseeds the rulebook entries.

Additional units and theater selectors are found in Empires in Flames, New Guinea & Palau campaign books… note not all are allowed to be used in the generic platoon

EDIT – ADDITIONALLY – you have the Official Warlord list builder available on applestore and playstore which while in beta has most of Bolt Action units,  you also have wg.easyarmy.com list builder which is about 95% accurate on units and special rules (this USED to be the official BA army builder which is why you see a lot of people recommending it… but its one guy supporting it so mistakes do occure…)

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by Nat.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.