Spanish Ceatrati and morale save

Home Forums Historical Hail Caesar Spanish Ceatrati and morale save

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    arcole
    Participant

Just noticed that In the Marian and Spanish lists, the Ceatrati are listed as light infantry and not skirmishers. However, unlike other light infantry they do not have a morale save.

Is this correct?

Charge The Guns
    Participant

Sorry, no one has come back to you on this Arcole. I must admit I hadn’t noticed this. It is interesting.

In the Spanish, Carthaginian and Celtiberian lists the Caetrati Light Infantry have a save of 0 (i.e. no save). In the Roman list the allied Caetrati have a save of 6+ but are also more expensive. (The Lusitanian Light Infantry also get a save of 6+.)

I suspect Rick must have decided that they had some brittleness that mean they didn’t warrant a save (unless they were with the Romans). I can’t see a problem with you deciding to pay the extra point (13 points for a small unit) and giving them the save. Rick is (quite) unlikely to come around and complain if you do 😉 .

arcole
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. I have discussed this with my friends. It is not competition, so we have decided to go with giving the Caetratii a save.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.