Questions on the Partisan Paris Uprising Reinforced Platoon

Home Forums Historical Bolt Action Questions on the Partisan Paris Uprising Reinforced Platoon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    HellRaiser 7
    Participant

For the Paris Uprising Reinforced Platoon, even thought it’s listed under the theater section, is it allowed for tournaments since it is listed as a “Reinforced “ Platoon and says is for use with Partisan armies found in the Armies of France and Allies book?

Also under this platoon list , it says if you use a Captured/Recaptured French vehicle from the Germans, you can play them as Regular or Veterans (instead of Inexperienced when you normally use a capture vehicle) as the French would use soldiers who were tankers that had experience with those French vehicles. Also you don’t apply the Unreliable rule
    Does this include the Flammpabzer B2(F) versions with the medium Anti-tank gun like the one of the versions captured in Paris?

Thank you

Stuart Harrison
    Participant

Go to an Armies of series book.

Go to a theatre selector.

Read the last para, and it should read something like this:

“A Soviet force for the opening of Barbarossa must comprise one or more reinforced platoons picked from the following Army List.  Each reinforced platoon is made up as follows:”

All platoons are ‘reinforced platoons’.  The community has been careless in abbreviating ‘generic reinforced platoon’ to ‘reinforced platoon’ rather than abbreviating it to ‘generic platoon’.

Just because a selector has ‘reinforced platoon’ in it’s title has nothing to do with it being a generic selector, which is what the community usually means by ‘reinforced platoon’.

HellRaiser 7
    Participant

I wasn’t being careless, that’s why I asked. I am also TO, run lots of BA tournaments. I had never noticed before the word “Reinforced” Platoon when describing a theater list. I wouldn’t of probably asked except for the other wording, ( to be honest, I’m not sure what it means) when it said use with the Partisan list in the Armies of French Book which of course is one of the books allowed for tournaments. If someone presented me with this list I honestly don’t know what the right answer reference that last statement.  Thank you Stuart.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.