Pickpockets omissions

Home Forums Historical Bolt Action D-Day Campaign Pickpockets omissions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Cat Shot One
    Participant

Unfortunately the “Defensive Line” target card is missing. How does it look like?

The battle area is not quadratic as usual (3′ x 3′ I suppose). What are the dimensions?

Cat Shot One
    Participant

Which variant are the Ju-87s?

Tom Mecredy
    Participant

They’re JU-87Ds – as per the squadron box sold on the Warlord Games website.

Target card is on the way.

Cat Shot One
    Participant

So what’s the board size? 4×3?

(Since there is a Ju-87C card in the Luftwaffe expansion pack – also sold on the Warlord Games website – the version wasn’t clear from the start.)

Koin-Koin

Target card has been included in the campaign pack.

There’s a cut paragraph in the introduction text of the pack btw.

Koin-Koin

Also, straffing ordnance has been removed from the stukas, thus the laden rule removed from the scenario.

Cat Shot One
    Participant

Koin-Koin, thanks for pointing this out.

Indeed some corrections discussed in this part of the forum made it in (target card & Stuka version in Pickpockets),
    others not (Strafing Ordnance for the P-51Ds in Merdert Angels, complete Pilot Skills list for Grand Old Lady),
    some things are still unclear (Pickpockets map size, location of Escape Zone in Merdert Angels, unplayable “Head-On Attack” card in Grand Old Lady)
    and the Stuka “castration” you found is a new issue – with Firepower 0 they are worthless against the Defensive Line in Pickpockets…

If I find the time, I have to do the math for the probability of scoring hits in Merderet Angels *with* Strafing Ordnance. My gut feeling – and a design remark for Air Strike – is that target traits which eliminate attacker successes are very powerful. And two “stacked” can break the game.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.