Perry Miniatures vs Warlord

Home Forums Historical Bolt Action Perry Miniatures vs Warlord

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Haskeer
    Participant

Hi all, I’m looking at building an Eighth Army force – are the Perry plastics compatible with Warlords minis?

Thanks,

John

Master Chief
    Participant

Perry’s plastic 8th Army are ok, but thinner than the bulky Warlord ones. Height wise they are about the same. See attached picture for comparison. The Perry figures are beige in colour.

Attachments:
    Nigel Heather
    Participant

As said above, Perry go for more anatomically correct sculpts whereas Warlord go for more chunky heroic sculpts.

Personally I prefer the look of Warlord for skirmish games.

Cheers,

Nigel

Cheers,

Nigel

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Nigel Heather.
    Haskeer
    Participant

Thank you, not compatible enough for me, I’ll stick with Warlord.

Cheers,

John

Haskeer
    Participant

Master Chief – are they your figures in the photo? Just noticed the way the prone Perry’s are mounted to the base. I’m guessing that’s to lift the figures off the base to give room to grit the base without the models being sunk in? Some kind of bounce sided pads?

Haskeer
    Participant
    • Master Chief – are they your figures in the photo? Just noticed the way the prone Perry’s are mounted to the base. I’m guessing that’s to lift the figures off the base to give room to grit the base without the models being sunk in? Some kind of double sided pads?
    Master Chief
    Participant

Hi no, I found the picture on the internet, although I do have both boxed sets.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.