My little corner of Normandy

Home Forums Historical Bolt Action My little corner of Normandy

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Gareth
    Participant

Been building this board for while and its still ongoing.

RichC

That’s looking fantastic!

Jim Ripley
    Participant

Looks great . Who makes the buildings ? Plastic or laser cut HDF ? Only thing I can see missing is a parachute hung up on the green house and a lot of broken glass .lol . Must of happened a lot , you see it every WW2 movie about D-Day / Normandy

Gerry Brawley
    Participant

Pretty sure they are from Ham and Jam. I have some with a different wall colour more for the South of France / Mediterrainean.

They are MDF with a texture applied.

http://www.hamandjam.co.uk/Home/Gallery

Gareth
    Participant

Yes Gerry some of the buildings are Ham and Jam heavily converted but as the forum rules ask us not to discuss other companies etc let’s just enjoy the Bolt Action figures and scenery. There is more info on my blog.

Glad you all like it.

invisible officer
    Participant

A nice view. Good place for Warlord miniatures. 😉

Andy Lilof
    Participant

I echo previous comments. Very impressive. Sure did you get the background imagery from?

Gareth
    Participant

Hi Andy,the backdrops are photographs taken by myself and enlarged . Lots of online companies will enlarge a photo to about a metre long by two feet high for about £20.You need to look for “panoramic photos enlarged”.Matte is better than gloss.

Andy Lilof
    Participant

Oh ok!. Never considered that! Cunning plan developing the next time I go over there 😆
    Cheers.

Gareth
    Participant

All my pictures are taken in the UK countryside which is pretty much like Northern France.Saying that I am planning a trip over the channel next year so I shall make sure I do a tour of the bocage with me camera.

Andy Lilof
    Participant

Outstanding! You going for the 75th or just a trip over?

Andre
    Participant

Great looking pic’s

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.