Mig Alley Theatre, Doctrines & Scenarios

Home Forums Historical Blood Red Skies Mig Alley Theatre, Doctrines & Scenarios

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Renko
    Participant

Hi everyone. Please find attached some Theatre & Doctrines for Mig Alley. These are from the beta of the Air Strike supplement so can be thought of as semi official. We had hoped to release Air Strike at the same time as Mig Alley however this has been put back a little.

Feedback is most welcome as this will allow us to make any changes before Air Strike is published

Cheers!

Koin-Koin

Thanks a lot.

James Boyd
    Participant

Thank you!

Cat Shot One
    Participant

Cheers Renko!

Three Korean War questions come to me mind:
    Where do we find the Doctrine cards
    – Top Cover
    – Bait and Switch
    ?

Will scenarios 6 & 9 be part of the upcoming Air Strike book or are they already available?

Is there a concrete recommended table/map size for jet vs. jet engagements? 4×4? Since leaving the map can be terminal, “If you have more space, use it.” is not really useful guidance, in particular for a tournament play situation.
    I want to make the case for scenarios with exact map dimensions for the above reason (jet movement) and for one more: Positioning of ground targets. They make us fly to spots which we may have shunned before.

In this regard I also posted a general Air Strike comment here on ground target & cloud placement:

(Perhaps putting it in the D-Day campaign section hid it from some BRS players.)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.