Kickstarter for BRS Digital

Home Forums Historical Blood Red Skies Kickstarter for BRS Digital

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Renko
    Participant

I’ve been lucky enough to have played the early alpha and I have to say it looks really promising. Has everyone backed it yet?

Koin-Koin

I mentioned it earlier here but not much response.

I didn’t back it yet.

Apparently everything about the project happens in the closed FB group so hard to see how it will evolved.

Koin-Koin

As much as I’d love to see this game being released, I’m not really fitting into any pledge level at the moment beside the smallest one.

Thanks to the change from the initial 2 squad sets to the full range, I could choose from the latest sets I don’t own yet (the resin ones). If the price for 2 squads is quite lower compared to a shop, delivery makes it back to normal (in my case) but i can consider that it will be money for the digital game. But the reward that I’m really interested in are the two giant seabirds. And then an extra 80£ is not something I’m considering (in between rewards are of no use to me).

I totally understand this is not a mini KS and should not compare to such campaign. What is proposed here makes sense. I just don’t fit here.

So I’ll keep an eye on it and may pledge for the video game only in the end. Or if the campaign is successful, just wait for the Steam release.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.