Indian National Army

Home Forums Historical Bolt Action Indian National Army

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Aidan Degg
    Participant

I was just checking the most recent errata and can’t seem to work out if there is a list of Theatre Selectors for the Indian National Army unit for Imperial Japan on pg. 80 of Empire in Flames. I’m guessing Burma would be fine and maybe a couple of the Chinese theatre ones. Does anyone know if there is one?

Cheers

Jan Doernte
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>The only book-based Indian army selector I am aware of is page 23 of the “Duel in the sun” campaign book- where it directs you to pick a armies of Great Britain selection- but then sub their national trait for “unsurpassed bravery” and “manpower of the empire” which basically turns your army into soviets. Re-rolling failed morale tests- and getting one free unit of your REGULAR (so better than soviets) 10 man squad with rifles.
    </p>

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Jan Doernte.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Jan Doernte.
    Stuart Harrison
    Participant

Looks to be an author oversight as every unit on the surrounding pages includes the ‘selectors’ heading to show where you can use them.  Shame it wasn’t fixed in the errata when they fixed the Native Irregulars on the previous page.

Aidan Degg
    Participant

Sorry guys haven’t checked back on here in ages – but belated thanks for replies. Hopefully will get updated at some point

Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.