FPW for Black Powder

Home Forums Historical Black Powder FPW for Black Powder

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dennis
    Participant

I am really excited about the new range the Perry’s are working on Franco Prussian War and I was wondering if anyone has heard if Warlord is looking at a FPW supplement? This era could really use some creative specialty rules and I think it would be a great period for a group to work on.

Dennis

Mike
    Participant

Warlord has done a good job publishing supplements for Black Powder.  That said, I know it has a couple of supplements it has paid for but never published… the ostensible reason is supplements are not profitable enough on their own to justify the cost.  Instead they work better when Warlord has a line of figures to go with the period.

I have suggested that they go ahead and publish PDF versions of these not released rule sets and sell those.  But at the end of the day, it is their decision to decide what makes sense for their business.

Big Al
    Participant

Nobody really knows what Warlord will publish or when. They do things their way and don’t say anything until preorder time.

They showed us the mock ups for a Crusades supplement for Hail Caesar at Salute back in 2012 and it still hasn’t materialised! The ACW one was displayed at the same time and wasn’t released for another 6 years or so!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.