Feudal Japan

Home Forums Historical Pike & Shotte Feudal Japan

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SteveT
    Participant

So, Warlord sell the Samurai figures, under Pike & Shotte.

But where are the army lists, scenarios,   and so on? I see nothing in the Pike & Shotte rulebook.

Cheers

Steve

Slartybartfast
    Participant

I think Tim Greene posted something back 2016 about a Feudal Japanese list pdf.

Slartybartfast
    Participant

I googled Warlord Games samurai lists and got a hit which had an active link to the pdf.

SteveT
    Participant

Thanks Slarty. I think I have found Warlord’s “official” army lists, but for all I know they are the same as Greene’s

They come with the starter set.

Question is….can I get just the list booklet as I don’t use 28mm for this conflict…

SteveT
    Participant

Someone out there must have bought the Samurai Starter Set…

Rough Rider
    Participant

Have you tried shooting Warlord an email and seeing they will sell you the booklet separately?

SteveT
    Participant

Yeah first thing I did but I suspect they have their hands full of epic civil war orders :p

SteveT
    Participant

For anyone interested, Warlord kindly confirmed that this file is the same as that in the starter set, just presented in a more basic form online:

http://www.warlordgames.com/downloads/pdf/Pike-and-Shotte-Samurai-Army.pdf

Fraser Kendall
    Participant

Hi, can I ask here – does anyone know any lists for Korean enemies for this list? Im looking to fight feudal japan against feudal korea.

Also I was hoping to use Hail Caesar instead of Pike and Shotte, as im not familiar with the P&S rules

Bowman
    Participant

Here are some Hail Caesar lists from the Imjin Wars that I was given about a decade ago by a GM that ran a wonderful game. Hope this will help.

Bowman
    Participant

Seems only one list came through.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.