Druids !

Home Forums Historical Hail Caesar Druids !

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mark
    Participant

Back in the dark days , before Hail Caesar , we used to play Warhammer Ancient Battles , In the army list , the ancient Briton player could have a druid , (Or Shaman, as it was called) he added varies qualities to your superstitious Celts , now Warlord sell them and they appear in the Britannia supplement , but not in the Army lists ?

Do any players use them ? if so what points do you pay for them

thanks mark

NavLogan
    Participant

As you say, Druids can add to the potency ot the Fanatics attacks as unit commander and general supplier of potent substancies to help the naked warriors in the warband more ferocious.

I’m having a similar issue with warhounds. I can’t find any stats for them.

arcole
    Participant

I suspect the army lists created before the Britannia book. As HC is intended to be scenario driven rather than points based some things don’t have points available. If you want to cost them agree a value with your opponents.

mark
    Participant

I have the stats for war hounds if any one wants them , I got them before the old forum was hacked

NavLogan
    Participant

I’ve searched high and low for the war hounds profile, can’t find them anywhere.

mark
    Participant

Ok here are the stats etc

clash 3,          sustained 1,      short range 0,           long range 0,      Morale save 0,   stamina 4,    special rules Frenzied charge ,
    <p class=”western”>War Dogs Disorder Infantry on (5-6) Cavalry (4-6) If Victorious in the initial charge, cannot be used to support, but can be supported by any other units , if destroyed the supporting unit , does not roll for a break test, if the mastiffs Break or become Shattered due to their expendable nature , nor do they count towards the breaking of a division.</p>
    As i said i got these off the old forum before it was hacked into and destroyed . I hope this helps

much to my romans dismay i use them all the time

mark

NavLogan
    Participant

Much appreciated, Mark, thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.