Decals sheet.

Home Forums Historical Blood Red Skies Decals sheet.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Koin-Koin

Just a quick post to say that I put some yesterday on a spitfire and it really makes a difference.

First I was not sure put all of them on the model as I’m a bit lazy and this could take a bite of time to process 47 planes. So I thought I could stick with round flags only.

In the end I put everything and it so much better to have both tail flag and side marking that I will put the extra effort for all of them.

I won’t tell how great the quality is, I think everyone knows it. Still I put an extra thank you to Warlord as there is enough decals per sheet to apply on 7 planes (one squadron + one named ace).

leopard
    Participant

have bought two packs (as I have two starter sets) here, they are still in the boxes waiting for the weather to cool a bit to make spray varnishing before applying them a bit easier.

they look the part though and are very nicely detailed

A guide to what goes where would be nice, but not too hard to find

and second the +1 on having enough for seven models on each sheet

Koin-Koin

The weather is really pushing me back on a lot of painting stuff too but last week I made a test as I already had my second spitfire’s squadron ready and gloss varnished (I didn’t matter varnished them as I knew the decals were about to reach me).
    decals test
    At first I thought I will only put the wing markings but in the end I went all in.
    Only 46 to go 😅

leopard
    Participant

They look very nice indeed

Koin-Koin

The decals are great. Their positioning is not 😅

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.