Can the Empire Strike Back?

Home Forums Historical Pike & Shotte Can the Empire Strike Back?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Charge The Guns
    Participant

At Warlord Games Open Day on 20th July, the Friends of General Haig will be re-fighting the Battle of Lutzen, 1632 again.

(Figures from Warlord Games’ TYW collection, painted by Matt Slade of Glenbrook Games. Flag from Flags of War.)

We will be pitting the Holy Roman Empire’s Generalissimo, Wallenstein against the protestant alliance led by the Lion of the North, Gustav Adolf.

The Warlord Games Open Day takes place at their HQ in Nottingham. Details here – https://store.warlordgames.com/products/warlord-games-open-day-ticket-20th-july-2019

We are looking forward to getting the game out again, and we are hoping that we can help get some of the visitors involved in the game, for a turn or two, to get a taste of the Pike and Shotte rules.

Further details on my latest blog post here:
    https://theviaregia.blogspot.com/2019/07/can-empire-strike-back.html

Will you be there? Come and say “hello” 🙂

Corso
    Participant

I fully support in spirit (since I’m a bit far away) the Imperial cause and if I do some imperialists for my collection before I finish current hobby projects, I’ll have you to blame! 😀 😀 😀

Charge The Guns
    Participant

Thanks, Corso!

Just a command stand or two couldn’t hurt, could it ? 😉

Richard Coates
    Participant

Looking forward to seeing you there.

invisible officer
    Participant

More nice pics
    Lovely

Stephen
    Participant

Wish I could have made it! Look forward to seeing lots of photos 😀

Charge The Guns
    Participant

Thanks, @Rich – see you there!

Thanks, @IO – much appreciated 🙂

Will do our best to take some photos, @Stephen. Last year I know the Warlord media team were tweeting during the day as well. I will also see if I can throw out a tweet or two on the day. ‘@FriendsHaig’ is my Twitter handle.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.