Any new miniatures for the Korean War on the horizon?

Home Forums Historical Bolt Action Bolt Action: Korea Any new miniatures for the Korean War on the horizon?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dennis
    Participant

As my topic title says does anyone know if any new Korean War miniatures are in the works? Interestingly in my area The Korean War has become really popular in our group with many players building forces. As of yet there are many holes in the line that could be filled. Id love to see some Chinese and North Korean plastic boxes come out to help us Communist force builders keep up with the Free World forces.

I hope this range does not grow stale when the Indo-Pakistan War book and figures start to come out.

Dennis

Carl
    Participant

Greetings. I see this is an older post, but I’m new here so it’s new to me. I just looked at the Chinese infantry figures for Korea, and see that they have leggings. Perhaps the Japanese plastics could be used for infantry to bulk out Chinese units. That’s what I did with my Nationalist Chinese troops. The issue I see with Korea is the caps – they don’t look like the Japanese caps and I don’t know where they could be found.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.