75th Anniversary of D-Day

Home Forums Historical Blood Red Skies 75th Anniversary of D-Day

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Eric Fontaine

Hello all!

I was just interested in finding out how many of you will be participating in the 75th Anniversary of D-Day Campaign online. It will consist of Bolt Action, Cruel Seas and Blood Red Skies!

Will you be participating? Have you joined the Facebook group just for it yet? Or are you just following the newsletters until the invasion begins?

Koin-Koin

I’ve just followed the newsletter so far.
    I have to admit that the mandatory FB thing is not helping in my case.

invisible officer
    Participant

Same with me, no FB with IO.

Richard Coates
    Participant

Hi,

Facebook is in no way a mandatory part of the campaign – it’s just the only aspect to have been made available so far. There should certainly be an equivalent place on the forums to discuss things, and I’ll talk to the relevant people and get this sorted out ASAP. Thanks for highlighting this perception of what’s been said.

Richard

Koin-Koin

Hi Richard,

Many thanks for your constant support of the community (and to everyone else by the way).

It’s always great to get visible feedback as we don’t necessarily notice all the backstage efforts put by WG for the community.

Richard Coates
    Participant

We’ve set up a new D-Day Campaign forum to include official information posts in the same way as Facebook and for players to discuss their campaign related games and hobby. This should allow those who want to avoid FB to get fully involved in the campaign.

Koin-Koin

Thanks a lot Richard.

I don’t how much I will be into it (no D-day specifics on my shelf lately), but I’ll will definitely follow what will be shared there.

Richard Coates
    Participant

Although obviously we hope people will want to use appropriate armies for the campaign, there’s no limitation other than what you and your opponents are happy with. My Bolt Action tends to be early war, so I’m looking to get some Free French Shermans onto the table in the next couple of weeks so I can get some Tank War games in.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.