1st ed Nap books compatibility with 2nd ed rulegook?

Home Forums Historical Black Powder 1st ed Nap books compatibility with 2nd ed rulegook?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pete
    Participant

Hello

I have the 1st ed of black powder and the 3 Napoleonic books. So if I buy the 2nd ed rules are the 1st ed Napoleonic books still fully compatible or will they be re released updated for 2nd edition ?

Thanks

Pete

Charge The Guns
    Participant

Hi Pete – nice easy one, I hope. BP2 is fully compatible with all of the BP supplements.

Pete
    Participant

Thanks for the reply

are there any plans to update the 1st ed books, reason I am asking is I was thinking of buying a few more , ie ACW, Zulu etc and wondered if there was any plans to update them at all before I buy.

thanks

Charge The Guns
    Participant

Hi Pete – I have not heard anything about the supplements being replaced. I would be very surprised if they were. I think Warlord would rather invest in new supplements than revisit the existing ones. (I’m not even sure there is much that people would want to change.)

Skaby
    Participant

Hello Pete,
    the supplements are fully compatible, just some minor issues like point costs for commanders, but nothing really deterring from using/buying them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.