The Nexus is an excellent repository for Antares and a great place in which, and from which, we can expand the game and the universe. We already have a small, ‘Nexus IMTel’ group who have been enthused by the Nexus and are writing material for us, and other players are approaching us to write articles, fiction – and supplements – for Antares.
- 260+ articles.
- ‘Getting Started’ section – articles for beginners, how-to’s, etc.
- Background, Rules Insights and Tactics articles as well as all the web Fiction.
- Model/army showcases and painting guides and tips.
- An article explaining every single unit and character currently in the game, each with summary data and tactical advice.
- Summary and core pages for all the Factions and the Mercenaries for Hire, all of which link out to speciality articles.
- 14 new scenarios have now been added to the three existing.
- ‘Rules Central’ – a core place for the Errata, FAQ, Amendments, Living Errata, Living FAQ, and the PDF Army Lists.
- ‘Personal Shards’ – an area for community-submitted, completely unofficial material to be posted but which other players may well appreciate.
- Plus a really useful categorisation, search and keyword tag selection and more!
If you want to learn more about Antares then discover the Nexus today!
Antarean bounty hunters
Hiring mercenaries using the rules in The Battle of Xilos, has enabled the Concord, Isorian, Boromite, Freeborn and Algoryn forces to incorporate units from the Freeborn Adventurers or Boromite Clans lists. But not all mercenaries come from Boromites or Freeborn: there are some who are independent freelancers, such as the enigmatic Togg, and others who are semi-independent, hiring themselves alongside – or too – a faction like the Freeborn, such as the much vaunted Hansa Nairoba. There are others, whether simply renegades or groups of mercenaries from the many panhuman and barely-known nonhuman races around the universes connected by the Antarean Nexus.
Find out more on the Nexus and download their full rules here:
Hükk have over 9 options to take! Allowing you personalise your Hükk to any specific task you have in mind! For a full description including new special rules, customised Mag gun, Subdue and his unique weapon the X-sublauncher, download his PDF!
Then pit your wits against your enemy in this challenging bounty hunter scenario: