Another early war armoured vehicle to help stave of Nazi aggression – this time the Belgians are supported by the T15. Originally part of the BEF Miniatures range we bought, this has been remastered and is now available in resin. You can add these useful tanks to your Belgian army here.
Armed with a 13.2mm machine gun this two-man tank made up a sizable portion of the Belgian armoured capacity during the German invasion in 1940.
Supporting the T15 are our stoic Belgian Chasseurs Ardennais (Ardennes Rifles) – these troops are easily recognisable by their trademark green berets. You can pick up a squad of this 10 man squad here.
In addition to the Chasseurs Ardennais we have the regular Belgian army squads – you can choose a squad wearing bonnets de police or Adrian helmets. You can pick up a squad of this 10 man squad here.
And if you’re looking to add to, or start, a Belgian army this Belgian paint set is just what the doctor ordered. We’ve specifically built this for the Belgians, be they Chasseurs or regular army units.
• Brown Violet (Vallejo 887): Helmet
• Green Tail Light (Vallejo Panzer Aces 308): Chasseur Ardennais beret
• Leather Brown (Vallejo 871): Webbing and ammunition pouches
• Green Brown (Vallejo 879): Uniform
• Black (Vallejo 950): Boots and gaiters
• Khaki (Vallejo 998): Bread sack
• Russian Uniform Green (Vallejo 924): Gas mask container and mess tin