Warlord Games is recruiting a Store Manager for our HQ based in Lenton, Nottingham. The store manager will be responsible for the running of the store, hosting gaming events and the social media promotion of the store.
Interested? Read on!
Who are Warlord Games?
Warlord Games is a fast-paced and growing company based in Nottingham. We design and
manufacture in house, the models and rules for historical and science fiction tabletop games.
Our products are sold worldwide through direct sales teams and the Warlord Web, including
pro-active newsletter and website sales activity.
Our vision is simply to become the best historical wargames manufacturer in the world! To
achieve this we need self-sufficient, self-starters, motivated by achieving results and capable
of operating across the entire Warlord team with a “can-do” attitude.
Position: Retail Store Manager
Reporting to: Head of Business Development
Hours: 37.5 per week
- To manage the Warlord Games head office store
- Inspire and lead the store team, customers and the Warlord business through hobby activity
- To help develop, support and run on-site events and hobby activity
- To support the development of the Warlord Games Hobby
- Store Sales against target
- Organising and running at least two instore or one major hall event per month
- Promotion of events at least three months in advance Management of instore stock, ordering and stock accuracy
- Presentation of Warlord range of products within the store and onsite events
- Building hobby activity within the store
- Positive representation of Warlord Games
- Social Media promotion of Warlord onsite events
- Developments of standardised Retail processes
- Direct management of Key Time staff
- Staff development
- Organisation and promotion of on-site events and activity
- Achievement of targeted sales
- Accurate reporting of all event costs
- Management and reporting of Retail hours
- All required store stock checks
- Hobby knowledge, ideally a player of Warlord Games
- Computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to work weekends
- Current and Clean Driving License and holder of a current passport preferred
Ready to apply? Send your CV along with a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org