May 2, 2014
New in from Army Painter, the Wargames Hobby Tool Kit contains a selection of special purpose hobby tools all hand-picked for the task of assembling armies of wargaming miniatures.
- Sidecutters – used to cut plastic, resin and small metal bits.
- Pin vice – a one-handed drill used for pinning metal parts.
- 5 Drill Bits – for the pin vice (different sizes).
- File with soft grip handle – to remove mould lines, flash, etc.
- Hobby knife – extremely sharp blade for precision work.
- Tweezers – very useful for picking up small parts, especially when gluing.
- 7g super glue – included free.
- A5 user guide leaflet