Where can I get Ace cards?

Home Forums Historical Blood Red Skies Where can I get Ace cards?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Renko.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Moop77
    Participant

Hello friends. Is it possible to buy a deck of Ace cards so I can mix them into my campaign when pilots become aces (or for some rulebook set-up scenarios, actually.) Do they come separately somewhere, or do I just need to keep buying individual ace pilots with their plane and particular card?

Renko
    Participant

Hi – if you mean the Ace Skills – such as “Killer Instinct” etc theyre not available separately. There were seven released with the original Battle of Britain starter set – Lightning Reaction,  Accurate, Slippery, Tactical Wizard, Overshoot, Master Tactician & True Grit. The Midway starter set doesn’t include any, but it does include a much better selection of Theatre & Doctrine cards (you win some you lose some). Similarly when the Ops Room set was formulated we didn’t have the space to include the Ace skills – something had to give. So at the moment the only way to get them is by buying Ace packs OR finding someone with duplicates who is willing to part with them.  Currently there are 34 Ace skills in the game but I don’t know if there are any plans to do an Ace skill deck. Hope that helps

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.