Warlord/Italeri M-13/40

Home Forums Historical Bolt Action Warlord/Italeri M-13/40

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mark Hoffman
    Participant

Hi. I posted this , I thought, yesterday. I don’t see it now. Has any heard when the Warlord/Italeri plastic 1/56 scale M-13/40 is to be released? It is listed in Italeri’s 2019 catalog which was released back in January.

Jim Ripley
    Participant

I’ve asked 4 or 5 local hobby shops about it ( Alberta , Canada ) and none have heard a word about it from their suppliers . Haven’t seen it on the Italeri site either . Hope it gets produced , it’s one of my favorite tanks

Mark Hoffman
    Participant

Yes, Italeri doesn’t have it on their website, it is on their 2019-2020 catalog, which can be viewed and/or downloaded from the Italeri website. I’ve looked around on other websites,but haven’t found anything. I hope that Italeri haven’t changed their mind. It is one my favorite tanks as well.
    It also shows the option of a Semovente in the listing.

Mark Hoffman
    Participant

It is shown on page 8 of the Italeri 2019 preview catalog,on the upper left hand side of the page.

Mark Hoffman
    Participant

It is listed as kit number 15768

Bungo
    Participant

I have seen this mentioned from Warlord’s side, possibly on the podcast. I think they are intending a kit with some options. There are also plastic Italians coming at some point. Perhaps they are planning a number of Italian releases at the same time? I’m just being patient. After all Rome wasn’t built in a day…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.