Warlord – Excellent Customer Service

Home Forums General Discussion Warlord – Excellent Customer Service

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Greg S
    Participant

I am currently building a Opel Mautier for my Bolt Action German army. I bought it aeons ago, because it was the resin kit, which has subsequently been replaced by plastic. But having spray undercoated it during the summer months, I i has been sitting part assembled on a shelf for some time.

So when I came to fininish it off, I realised that the cab was missing. So I hunted in my vback bedroom/painting studio for it, taking everything of shelves, moving furniture, but failing to find it. (But finding a long lost cuddly toy in the process!)

So I emailed Warlord, hoping they could help me out. Not really expecting them to be able to provide a part for a discontinued model. But they could.

Robin at Warlord was fantastically helpful, putting the missing part in with my order from the Black Friday sale.

So now I can finish my truck. Thank you Warlord.

Simon
    Participant

I would like to add my thanks to Warlord’s customer support; I had bought a British Army Support Group which was missing one of the 3″ mortar crew.  A replacement figure was put in the post to me straight away.

Simon.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.