upgrades and cards

Home Forums Historical Black Seas upgrades and cards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lotharius
    Participant

in addition to the missing cards and the very poor idea of identical double-sided prints.
    I am quite annoyed by the fact that I can not correctly indicate my upgrades (reinforced shell, faster, more guns) on the profiles. have you found a solution to this problem?
    it slows down the game because you have to think each time to check and hold a parallel account to the game card (reinforced shell, …)

Bob D
    Participant

I agree that it seems very odd to put the same ship on the back and front of the cards: the obvious approach should have been to put 5th and 6th rate frigates on the two sides of one card, 3rd and 4th rates on another, 1st and 2nd on another, large and small merchants on another, and brigs and maybe sloops on another, and so on. Can’t quite understand the current way of thinking, but it should be easy for them to issue new cards for sale separately.

Steve Burt
    Participant

Yes, would have been nice to have large & small frigates, and brigs armed with carronades, but in this day and age it’s not hard to scan the cards and make your own….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.