Unit cards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    InSoc
    Participant

Started to play around with the idea of unit cards. So far this is what I have come up (example Beastman Warriors).

Beastman-warrior<br /><br />

• This topic was modified 5 years ago by InSoc.
    Derek Dahmes
    Participant

Hey InSoc, Card looks awesome! But I would humbly suggest that you might want to increase the size of the main stat-lines in the top portion and eliminate the round graphic with the Move, Str, etc… stats. The move stat isn’t really necessary since it is always 5″ unless the Slow or Fast special rule makes it otherwise. Also, the Acc and Ag stats are also frequently used. Maybe just redundant to list some a second time in a larger size. Just my two-cents worth. Card is still cool! (Your Spell Cards are awesome too!) Very much appreciate the efforts of players like yourself creating these resources, so thanks!

InSoc
    Participant

Thanks for feedback. I agree that the wheel seems unnecessary. Copied that idea from AOS. Going to tweak this a bit more to get it balanced and easy for the eye.

rich
    Participant

Hello
    Whatever happened to the cards you were making did any get completed

InSoc
    Participant

Heh sorry but got lost in another projects. I have actually come back to this topic of unit card but in Antares forum. I published there latest template which I am planning to use to replicate unit cards for my Concord and Ghar units.

It could be that I create same for my Erehwon armies when time is available..

Bill Davies
    Participant

Hello all,

I am a new member and subscriber to this forum. I recently came across the post from InSoc with an example unit card for Erehwon. I was looking to produce something myself and this was exactly what I needed. I decided to edit the card kindly uploaded by InSoc to the Antares forum so that I could have cards for heroes with bodyguards or familiars.

I used Photoshop to edit the table and then saved it as a Jpeg, I filled it out in Google Slides with text boxes but couldn’t save it as an image again so then used PowerPoint  to create a PNG.  If you were interested in making your own the size of the image as uploaded by InSoc has a width of 5.72″ x 3.83″  in Photoshop and when imported into Google Slides can be resized to exactly this maintaining the original artwork as best as possible. If you set the Slides page to 3508 x 2480 pixels you can fit 4 cards to a page for printing.

I could have saved a bit of time by just by using PowerPoint for the text but you live and learn.

Thanks all especially InSoc

Bill Davies
    Participant

Hello Again

Here is the PowerPoint as I had exceeded the 4MB limit on uploads

Thanks Again

Attachments:
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.