Starter set missing components

Home Forums Historical Cruel Seas Starter set missing components

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Walton
    Participant

Has anyone else found that there are pieces missing from their starter sets?
    I picked up my set from Battlefield Hobbies in Daventry yesterday. It had a sticker on the front informing me that the Wake markers were to be forwarded later.
    Ah well I thought, at least they let me know. However, when I unpacked the contents, there was no sign of the “Sliders” used to record damage on the boat data cards. These are an important component in the game, so i was wondering if anyone else has had the same issue.
    I thought I’d ask here first before emailing Warlord Games Customer Services (I think they’ll get sick of me as just two weeks ago I had to ask them for assistance as all 4 of my Blood Red Skies expansions I purchased had incorrect or substitute components!)

invisible officer
    Participant

There is an article on Warlord’s page with print out wake boards

And a note:

Due to high demand and shipping deadlines, some of the starter sets shipped to our retail partners are missing wake markers. These retailers are aware of who they are and the sets have been clearly marked with a sticker on the box front. The retailer will have official wake sheets available separately to complete your set.

These wakes are being sent Royal Mail 1st Class today. (06/12/2018)

Wayne Walton
    Participant

Thank you for the reply regarding the wakes. I had already seen the sticker and read the article regarding this.
    My issue is really related to the damage sliders…specifically the lack of. I’d have expected 10 or 11 in the box, as that’s the number of models and ship cards included in the starter set.
    I suppose I’ll just have to contact the customer service desk (u less the Wales also include a slider.

RichC

Hi – the damage sliders are part of the wake sheet there are normally more of these than you need on each sheet of wakes

RichC

Hi – the damage sliders are part of the wake sheet there are normally more of these than you need on each sheet of wakes

Wayne Walton
    Participant

Thank you Richard. I was hoping it was going to be something simple like that.
    Much appreciated.

Eric
    Participant

Hi! Im missing the A0 map in starter set. Preordered the starter set and Kriegsmarine fleet and received it monday evening. Due to the sheer joy and extreme feelings of happiness holding all these fantastic ships in my hands I did not notice the lack of the map until late tuesday. Is there some way of getting the map? I ordered the boxes from Alphaspel in Sweden, should I make a request from them or am I on the place to ask for it in this forum? / best regards Eric

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.