PIKE & SHOTTE (Japanese Army) Discontinued?

Home Forums Historical Pike & Shotte PIKE & SHOTTE (Japanese Army) Discontinued?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marius Lammel
    Participant

Maybe I am just paranoid but I see less and less store carry the Japanese boxes. The sculpts are absolutely amazing and also so affordable that I’d be heartbroken if I can’t get even more of them (bought the army starter box and I am really happy with them!). Is the Pike & Shotte line still well supported or how would you say is the health of the game? Ceirtainly have never heard of people playing it before.

Charge The Guns
    Participant

Hi Marius, the period is probably not as popular as Napoleonic (Black Powder) or Roman Empire (Hail Caesar), but it has still has plenty of people playing it as evidenced by all of the different social media content I see.  Warlord are still selling the Pike and Shotte rules, still have a pretty vast stock line for the period, and have brought out new products (for Thirty Years War) this year.  I’m not familiar with the Japanese lines but they look to be available on the web store.  I suspect that resellers have only so much ‘room’ and with Warlord bringing new lines out all of the time then older stuff probably falls off the edge, so to speak.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.