New Player Here, Couple of Questions about Warlord Games’ Support

Home Forums Science Fiction & Fantasy 2000 AD New Player Here, Couple of Questions about Warlord Games’ Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Pete
    Participant

Hi,

I’m Pete from Perth Western Australia and I just recently bought into Judge Dredd I am the Law and Slaine Kiss My Axe.

These are my first Warlord games (not counting the Dr Who minis game that I didn’t really like) and I was wondering what is Warlord Games’ support level for these titles?

I know that the ABC Warriors game only just was released, but Slaine has been out a while now and there is no official FAQ, same for Judge Dredd I think.

Strontium Dog, while compatible with the other games, has been discontinued – disappointing as I missed it entirely, though my interests lay more in Judge Dredd and MegaCity One. (Slaine caught my eye for being a brutal low mini count fantasy skirmish with that same Narrative aspect of the other 2000AD games)

Not being familiar with Warlord Games’ practices, can we expect more for Judge Dredd and Slaine?

And do the Warlords Games’ people come to this part of the forums?

Thanks, I am very keen on these games and also very late to the party, and would hate to have found out that I missed out.

Michael Stockin
    Participant

I have come to the conclusion that there is little support if any.
    In fact I made a FB group for Slaine a few days ago because of the lack of content here, it is a new group and still small, but you are welcome to join:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/slainethegame

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.