Need New Project Idea

Home Forums General Discussion Need New Project Idea

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pat
    Participant

Hello all:

I have a very large pile of shame and I need to somehow get motivated to start moving through it. I have not played a game since ’19 or ’20 Historicon and basically gave up on painting and basing out of frustration.

I have recently found another person that plays locally and we are playing once a week. I have Germans and US troops painted and based and a Finnish force that just needs some basing done. I have the Pegasus Bridge, Battle of Berlin and Stalingrad battle boxes but I just can’t seem to get in gear with painting.

I have been messing around with some 6th Para and really enjoy the models: I believe I have their starter army box and the troops from the Pegasus box. I just don’t know if they are a viable force to play with each week. I have a couple boxes of universal carriers with troops. I’m not sure if I should just make some general late war brits to field with 6th para or if I should do something fun like try some Canadians as a support option?

I need something viable on the table that is fun to play but most of all fun to paint a new force.

Thanks,

Skip

David Elosua
    Participant

Good idea

Nat
    Participant

Hi Pat,

this sort of question will get noticed and more answers in the Historical /Bolt Action sub forum…

However, Paras are a valid sub faction army.. in fact they make a great core of a force then you can just swap out what supports you give them (ie jeeps, tanks, transports etc) to change up how they play

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.