Moving ships

Home Forums Historical Victory At Sea Moving ships

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bob
    Participant

Good eving,

I have a DD and a BB as in ‘MOVE’ file, can the DD move before the BB and turn after 2″ of way?

Can the BB in ‘TURN’ file turn left also its base exit out of board but movment finish with base all inside board? Or it count as withdraw.

I have also a question on Kriegsmarin destroyer, why type 1936 an 1936A haven’t deep charge traits?

Attachments:
    chris kuhn
    Participant

I do not know what move file means in was but when it is your turn to activate a ship you can choose which on you want to move and it can turn after it moves at least two inches and continue its move only rule that says it cannot turn is if it stacks on another ship  if that happens it cannot do the turn

i could not find out anything about moving a ship and having a part of it go off the board edge  but still be on the board what I suggest is to ask your opponent before the game about that happening in a friendly game and if a tournament the host of the tournament for clarification but it will usually be a tactile withdraw pg 54

Nat
    Participant

When moving, the ship must end the turn on the table and not overlapping another ship.  I do go with during movement overlapping is fine (stops tactical blocking).  As only the bridge is the location of the ship I’d go with so long as the bridge doesnt go off the table then you are fine.

Bob
    Participant

Thanks Nat, thanks Chris,

now this point is clear, it’s few time that my friends and me play at VaS and if during next game we have new questions I’ll post them.

By

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.