Membership Card

Home Forums General Discussion Membership Card

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Rough Rider
    Participant

Is the card only offered to UK/European residents? I ask as I usually get redirect to the US store when I go to the Warlord website but when I clicked on the link in the email it took me to the UK site.

Craig
    Keymaster

The membership card is available globally. If you have an account on the US store, your membership discount will be available for use on that store.

Rough Rider
    Participant

Ok thank you.

Roy H Anderson
    Participant

I placed an order a week ago and included the fact I was a member. I see my order has shipped but it does not say it includes my armored car. Do they just put it on and not add it to the invoice or should i be concerned that they missed it?

Craig
    Keymaster

They will just include it based on your membership, it will not be visible on your online order list. No need to be concerned.

jackperry304
    Participant

Can the discount be applied to ‘regular’ ie non-special minis orders? If so how?

Craig
    Keymaster

Members receive special discount codes for specific items / time frames or they can use their general membership discount code across all items in the Warlord Games store at anytime. Only one discount code per order can be used.

In the store enter the discount code into the checkout before payment.

jackperry304
    Participant

Where is the general membership code, I checked my introductory email and could not fnd it.

Craig
    Keymaster

I will forward the details to your email address.

Charge The Guns
    Participant

Excited! Got my card today. (Assume that the code book will come as part of a separate package for security reasons. Lord Peter would want it no other way 😉 .)

Attachments:
    Craig
    Keymaster

Do you have your special membership code that will allow 10% off anything in the store?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.