Me 410: 2 Aircraft cards?

Home Forums Historical Blood Red Skies Me 410: 2 Aircraft cards?

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Andrzej
    Participant

On the back of the box I can read that 2 Aircraft Cards are included. Does it mean they are 2 different aircraft types you can employ in the game or is this the same card in 2 copies?

Koin-Koin

Hi,

Those are two different aircraft cards each providing stats for a specific version of the plane.

As a matter of fact, I’ve just check and I have only one in my box.

Andrzej
    Participant

I also had one. Sent an email to Warlords and they acted kindly and quickly sending me…another 2 the same I already had. Great service, but a human error, probably.

Koin-Koin

I may be wrong but I feel like it was intended to have two specific variants in the box but ended with a generic card. I suppose the box print and the product description was not corrected.

As the box mentions A1/U2 it maybe a misunderstanding because A1 is a plane version and U2 is a conversion kit so the card should have been for the A1 equipped with the U2 kit but the person in charge of the box design thought it was two version.

It would great to know what everyone had in their box.

Richard Coates
    Participant

Thanks for highlighting this. I can confirm that there should only be one ME 410 Stat card in the box according to our contents listing. I believe that this is an error on the back of the box, which I’ll flag up to the studio.

Andrzej
    Participant

Thanks Richard. So the case is closed, I am happy to have a complete set of cards then (plus 2 additional sent kindly by the Customer Service:)).

Koin-Koin

Thanks a lot Richard.
    It’s always good to get some official confirmation.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.